Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Card Kit

Did you know that Stampin' Up has a Christmas Card Kit?  It is in the supplement to the Holiday Catalog.  It is a watercolor kit.  I love it.  I made the 4 designs today.  It was really fun.  In the kit you get everything to make 20 cards.  That is 5 of each design.  You need a few items.  You need reinkers (old olive, cherry cobbler, smokey slate & coastal cabana).  The stamp set is also extra but it is a nice stamp set for other cards.  You also might have enough other sayings that would work. 

This card is my favorite.  Now you know I have said I do not like outdoor sports in the winter.........  Well I do love the look of a sled.  Especially a red old sled.........

Isn't this just the cutest card?  I just love the red sled.  You watercolor it the shade of red you want.  You can see that some of the sled is a deep red than the other parts.  The main card came with the white spots of snow on it.  Then you add the vellum snow flake behind the sled, the glitter paper and the white sequins.  These are all included in the kit. 

I am going to have this card as one of the cards that can be made at my Christmas Card Buffet.  The Buffet is you can make as many or as few cards as you would like.  The cost is $1.50 per card.  I have two dates for you to make them. 

Wednesday, Nov. 12th at 2:00-8pm I will be at On A Whim with tables for you to create these cards.

Saturday, Nov. 15th at 9:00am until 1:00pm I will be at my house with tables for you to create these cards.

All I ask is that you let me know what day you will be attending by the 11th.  Thanks  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment