Thursday, November 20, 2014

Packing up "my stuff"

I brought my "31" bag down to load up my stamping baskets from my hostess club.  I think my cat, Squee, decided I brought it down for him.  He was in it within seconds.  I guess he thinks he is "My Stuff".........








So now to a picture of all 4 cards that are in the holiday catalog.  This kit is one of my favorites.  It is fun to make the cards.  They are all using watercoloring.  I personally love the red sleigh.

The other one that people liked was the red and white striped cardstock.  They also loved the glitter paper behind the tress.  It too is a nice card.  I hope you consider purchasing this kit from me.  I will have a few available for purchase at the Marriott Craft Fair on Saturday, Nov. 29th 10-3. 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment