Saturday, December 27, 2014

Craft Fairs 2014

The Grinch that stole Christmas was the best seller.

Penguin was the best seller for these cute curvy boxes filled with chocolate kisses.

This was my display at the Marriott Craft Fair.  The board was filled with Occasions card kit samples.

This was my display at the Sturtevant Fountain Hall Craft Fair.  This time my board was filled with cards that I sold almost all of them!  I learned that people liked seeing them at their height better than on the table.  Interesting......... People also loved the framed art.  They did not want to buy them they wanted to attend a class to make their own.  So I believe I will have some new customers in my classes starting in January.  

 I enjoyed doing the craft fairs.  I was in just the two.  It takes a lot of work to put the items together.  But I loved making the items.  My good friend Kyla was a good sport and helped me lots.  Thank you Kyla.  The other part that I enjoyed about the craft fairs was that I handed out a card for people to have and use.  It helped me to talk and share my love of stamping with others.  I had one lady that came to my the second craft fair and stopped to tell me she loved the card I gave her and that it was the perfect card for a friend of hers that is going through a tough illness.  That goes to show that God is helping every day.

Ok I have to show you a card that I made with my new stuff.  Let's just say I love butterflies and the new framelit butterflies are so awesome...............................

This is the new framelit and stamp set.  The ribbon and button come from a SAB free item.  The color is coastal cabana.  I used daubers on the butterfly after it was cut out with the framelit.  Then below is the inside of the card.  It all goes so well together.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment.

Ahhhhhhhh  Janice





No comments:

Post a Comment