Thursday, November 6, 2014

Gentle Peace

This is a card I made for my Christmas Card Buffet.  I love this stamp set.  I am someone that wants to keep God in the Christmas Season.  I love this new stamp set.  It is a lot of coloring but it is very easy to color.  I have colored it on vellum but I did not like how it looked once I attached it.  So I have to play more with it.  This one is made on whisper white cardstock.  It was easy to cut out out.  I added dazzling details on the entire glass image.  I spread it with a water color brush to put just a light coating on the entire image.  I used Hellow Honey for the main card and cherry cobbler for the layer with the star framelit.  This stamp set is one of the polymer stamps so you won't find it in the catalog.  You will need to go to the Stampin' Up website and go to my website on there and you will find it.  Let me know if you cannot find it.  I will be happy to assist you in this.

Take care and enjoy this season of joy.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment