Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cardinal Card

Do love cardinals?  I still get excited when I hear them calling.  I have a bush in my front yard that has red berry things on it and they love those.  Don't tell anybody but I love watching them out my window at my day job.  shhhhhh 





This card was made using the designer series paper that is in the winter holiday catalog.  I stamped the cardinal right on top of it.  Then colored it in.  It gave the bird a different look, not very solid.  It has snowflakes in the background along with lost lagoon and soft sky going across.  It reminded me of snow blowing.  I added the silver glitter paper to give it a little sparkle. 

This is another card that will be at the Christmas Card Buffet.  Remember to sign up by the 11th.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment