Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday morning fun

We had so much fun making the curvy boxes.  Vera was all thumbs today.  But she did it.  Everyone wants to buy the curvy box framelit now.  So many ideas of what to do with them. 

Here is the last box we made.  HO HO HO Santa is coming.  A thought you might not have thought of is to make 25 of these cute curvy boxes and have a small treat or a fun saying inside each one as your count down to Christmas.  It would be easy to make 25 and you could use them again next year if you wanted to.


I will post more of the other ones I have made for the craft fairs that I am selling at.  I will take pictures towards the end of the month.  I will be at the Marriott Craft Fair on Saturday, Nov. 29th and I will be at the Craft Fair in Sturtevant at the Fountain Hall on Saturday, December 8th.  I will give you more details about these events as they get closer.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment