Sunday, November 2, 2014

Christmas Card Collection

Here is a Christmas card I did with my Hostess Club members. 
This card was made by embossing the trees in white.  Then using the old olive blendabilities marker we colored slightly on the white embossed trees.  Then we took a dauber and smeared white on the ground to look like snow.  Of course I had to add the white snowflake embellishments to the sky.  In case you have not noticed I love those.  We also embossed in white the words Merry & Bright.  This is the card that had the glitter paper as the first layer that I had them cut out a star out of it to use on the star card a few days ago that I posted here. 

Take time to enjoy putting your Christmas Cards together.  It should be fun not a chore.  Let's get working on it now so you don't have to rush.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment