Sunday, June 12, 2016

Z Fold

Here is a card I did with my hostess club.  I try to give them a little more challenging cards or something unique about the card or technique or something.........  This time it was the Z fold.  They loved the swing and cat.  The trick to get the cat on the swing was to stamp him first then stamp the swing.  It was easier to do than they thought it would be.  The reason was that the stamp set is polomyer so you can see exactly where you are stamping.  I had stamped the cat on a sticky note and cut it out ahead of time for them.  I do spoil them.....lol  The ribbon is the Dapper Denim!  Don't you just love that ribbon. 


I loved finishing the inside of the card.  The flower pot is so beautiful and easy to color.  Took seconds to color it.  The peach color is the Peakaboo Peach new incolor.  I love the Denim and Peach together.  We used the Peach for the cat too. 
 
I love cats.  My cat, Squee loves to be outside.  However he is not an outdoor cat.  We have kept him inside.  He sneaks out once in awhile and runs as far as the next door neighbor.  Real brave cat.......  However, I have now found a cat harness so I put that on him and tie him up outside when I can be with him.  That way I can keep an eye on him.  He is hysterical outside.  He rolls and lays in the grass and on the patio.  Now he will stand at the back door and when I reach for the harness his nose goes up in the air and cries waiting to have me slide the harness on.  Yes I am really a cat freak...........  He brings lots of joy to our family.  Along with Closet Clay, our cat that hides when anyone comes over.  And our 14 year old dog, Velvet that still loves to play ball.  Pets are almost as good as stamping lol.
 
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment