Sunday, June 26, 2016

Swirly Bird meets Botanical Gardens

A few weeks ago I told you I loved the framelit from Swirly Bird.  Well here is a card I made with it.  I used my Aqua Painter and painted some Mint Macaron in the middle of the paper.  Then I added the Mint Macaron piece from the Swirly Bird.  I cut out from the Botanical Gardens framelit the 3 sizes of white flowers.  I used a dauber to added the Pink Flamingo color to the white flowers.  I added yellow dots to the middle of each of the flowers.  I love the wood accents (Thanks).  Even though they are retired I bought a lot of them so I could continue to use them.  I know many of my customers did too.  So here is an idea for you to do with them.


Then the inside I used the same colors but in ink form.  I used Botanical Gardens flowers and leaves to coordinate with the front of the card.  If you have not bought the Swirly Bird Stamp Set yet, what are you waiting for...........Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment