Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sheltering Tree

Sheltering Tree is one of those stamp sets that you just have to have.  It is so versatile.  I love that it was made for all the different seasons.  It can never go out of season.  Here I wanted to use one of my favorite colors, Wisteria Wonder.  I love that light purple.  It reminds me of my favorite lilac bushes.  It is so soft and gentle.  Well of course a swing in the tree makes it really feel like summer.  I love sitting outside in my backyard enjoying the trees and flowers.  This summer I put 2 bird feeders up and love the song birds that wake us up every morning.  What a great way to wake up.

 
The inside I added just a little of the Wisteria Wonder leaves on the side.  I used a number of the new words and put them onto a block so I could make my own saying.  I love the word amazing.  I will use this card for someone that has really inspired me recently.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment