Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Love You Lots Hostess Set

Ok if you have not fallen in love with the hostess stamp set Love You Lots I think you will have to have your head examined......lol  A few days ago I told you it was on back order but it is only on back order for another few days.  So place your order of $150 by clicking on the stampin' up logo on the right hand side of my blog.  By placing an order of $150 or more you can order this adorable stamp set for only $9 for clear or $13 for wood.  It is too cute not to have it.  I will be showing you lots more ideas to do with it.

Today I will share the ladybugs.  They are so cute.  Walking together........


 
They are so cute..........  I used the new Duet Banner punch.  It is so easy to get these cute banners.  You can get the stamp set Thoughtful Banners in a bundle on page 73 of the main catalog.  It is so worth all of the words and the banners you can add to your cards and 3D items.  Place your order today by going to the right hand side of my blog and clicking on the stampin' up logo.  That will take you directly to my stampin' up website where you can place an order easily.  

 
Here is the inside.  I used the stamp set Thankful Thoughts on page 39 of the main catalog.  I fell in love with these thank you words.  The statement inside says Thanks not only for your thoughtful gift but also for the wonderful gift of knowing you.  Ohhhhh that is so kind.  And of course I had to add the little ladybugs in the corner.  What do you think?  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment