Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Get Well

 
I have been asked to make a few Get Well Cards for people so I thought I would share with you what I made.  Here is one of them.  I used my aqua painter and painted with lots of water on my watercolor paper.  I let it dry.  If you are impatient to let it dry then I suggest that you use your heat gun and dry it that way.  Then I used black ink and stamped the entire image on the top.  My thought was to try to get enough of the Rose Red painted for the bowl of the soup.
 
Then of course the inside of the card.  I stamped just the bowl and part of the spoon and very little of the steam.  I stamped it in gray.  Then I colored in the bowl, etc. with markers.  It left room for writing a note inside to encourage or let the person know you are thinking of them.  This card could have a packet of cup a soup with it.  Such a simple stamp to send a simple message.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment