Thursday, June 23, 2016

Love You Lots


I for up bright  and early to get this post to you.  This card is a favorite of mine.  It is simple and clean.  I love elephants.  So this cards is so perfect for me.  I hope you like the simplicity of it.  It is made with the hostess stamp set called Love You Lots.  This is a very popular stamp set.  It is already on backorder!  That is because it is so darn cute. 

The elephant is stamped in basic gray.  No coloring is needed because it has a great shading in the stamp itself.  I know it is hard to see in this picture but the elephant's trunk is down by a tiny little mouse.  He is so cute too.  Not that I like mice but he is cute on this card and stamp set.  I added the smallest balloon from the balloon punch.  To save on card stock I punched the balloons out of the layer of Melon Mambo first before attaching it to the main card front.  I used the words from Cottage Greetings.  It is an amazing stamp set. 

I hope you like this simple but fun card.  Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment