Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Swirly Birds Stamp Set

On Sunday I told you about how because I am a SU demonstrator that I was able to preorder a few items.  Well the stamp set Swirly Birds was one of the stamp sets and framelits we could order.  I was hesistant at first with the stamp set.  I loved the framelit shapes.  But as I started looking at it I realized there were lots of things that could be made with this stamp set.  So I knew I would have fun.  Well I have been.  Here is a very simple but fun way to use this stamp set and framelit.
 
 
I used Marina Mist to make the waves using the framelit.  Just love that look.  It is going to be a great framelit to use for many things.  Can you see a vine of flowers?  Weaving in and out with different colors.......  Oh boy this is going to be fun.  OK back to this card.  I used real red for the sails and Sahara Sand for the boat.  I used Crushed Curry for the sun.  I did not put a saying on it because I thought that I would use it for a note card to someone.  So as you can see below I did a simple sailboat in the corner on the inside.  That leaves me lots of room to write a note to someone special.  

 
Stay tuned for more cards and ideas using the Swirly Bird stamp set and framelit.  Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment