Sunday, June 5, 2016

New SU catalog

I am off to a new start with my blogging.  I hope you will follow me and enjoy what I am doing. 

June 1st was the new kick off of a new Stampin' Up catalog.  I must say I am in love with soooo many items I cannot wait to get everything. 
 
As a SU demonstrator I got to preorder a few items.  Well the best was the new incolors.  Loving them.  They are such beautiful colors.  Of course we all are a little skeptical when they tell us a change is coming.  But it usually only takes a few times playing with them and we are loving them.  Well this year's incolors took me one real live look and I was in love.  I think my favorite will be Dapper Denim.  Don't we all love denim?  Well the Peakaboo Peach is also one of my favs.  If you have not been to my house to see them you are missing out.  Here is a sample I made using a few colors.
 
This card is using the Pink Flamigo cardstock, ribbon and ink and Emerald Eny cardstock, ribbon (small piece hanging down) and ink.  I used my favorite tool, Wink of Stella (clear).  I just love painted with it.  You cannot see well in this picture but it does have sparkle to it.  I also used the new circle framelits.  This was a must have.  I love that SU has come up with an easy to store way to get lots of shapes and sizes.
 
Below you will find the inside of this card.  In my classes you will always do the inside.  It is a must to finish off the card.  I don't want you going home without a completed card.  Unless you have a special stamp at home that you want to use.  I will let you do that.  :)

 
I hope you found this card to be inspiring for you.  This is a card we will be doing at my card class this Saturday and the following Wednesday.  Make sure you RSVP to have a spot saved for you.  I look forward to hearing and seeing you.  Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment