Friday, October 30, 2015

Winter Fun

I am not a big winter fan.  But I do love to watch other people play in the snow.  Back in college I did a little cross country skiing.  It was fun.  But the alcohol I am sure kept me warm. 

When I saw Winter Wishes stamp set in the Holiday catalog I knew I would have to have it.  It has been fun to play with.  I am doing one card using this stamp set in my Doubles Card Class this Saturday.  If you have not told me you are coming please call me right away.  This class can get busy.  So make sure I can make room for you.  I would love for you to come.


This card also uses the wood snowflake accents.  I just love those wood accents.  They add that little extra touch to a card.  I used Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake for the cardstock.  I then used Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi Ink.

Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice 








No comments:

Post a Comment