Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wisteria Wonder

I love this card.  The Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant together are so beautiful.  This is another card I copied from Pinterest.  That one was using browns.  I changed up the colors but otherwise it is basically the same.  The dots are one stamp that make all those dots.  I stamped the Wisteria Wonder lower than I did the Elegant Eggplant.    I did that so I would not overlap too much and lose the effect of all those dots. 

Sorry I gotta go.  My UPS man dropped a box off for me late yesterday afternoon.  I got up early to post this.  But now I gotta go play.  Maybe I will post something later.  But not promising since when I get stamping I don't keep track of time well.  And today I want to stamp my heart away.  I promise to post something in the next couple of days.   Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment