Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthday Card

One of my friends works at the Royal Families Camp every summer.  She and her husband are one of the leaders here in town.  Royal Families are kids that have special needs.  They provide them with a week of camp.  Which includes a birthday bash.  So I am making (along with my customers) 40 birthday cards for the kids.  I think it is a great idea to let each of these kids feel special and get a great birthday celebration.  So today you are seeing one of the cards I made for one of the lucky kids.

I have loved the owl since the day that punch was available. I know my friend Ann loves it too!  Right Ann?  I chose DSP that would go well together.  SU has great designer series paper packages.  I tend to use what
they have already researched for me to use together.    Again it is important to not fret and instead let others make decisions for what you will stamp, colors to use, and what design to use.  Copy.  You do not have to be an artist. 

So what do you think of this card?  Will the person love it?  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment