Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cute Critters

OK I love the cute critters.  I see them as standing behind a fence or wall and putting their signs up high.  So I had to create a card doing just that.  This is what I came up with.
It is another tri fold card.  I used the Adventure Bound DSP.  I cut the brick pattern to make a wall.  Added some flowers to each side.  Then the cute critter folds up to look over the brick wall.  When you open the card he then goes to the top of the card.  I would have really liked to put two of the critters next to each other and wrote Happy Spring.  But it got to crowded so I had to opt for just one and say Hooray.  Those little Critters are going to be gone soon.  Make sure you place your order today so you do not miss out on getting them.  stampinup.com  Find me as your demonstrator and you will have an easy time ordering.  All of what you order will come directly to your door.  Have a super fantastic day.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment