Monday, May 4, 2015

Trifold card

Here is another tri fold card we did at Technique Geeks this past weekend. 
So yesterday's card showed you how the tri fold opened up.  This one opens to the side.  We used DSP so the beautiful paper is shown inside and out.  It was a card that many of the customers said it inspired them to make some more at home.  Yes that is what I like to hear.  I love when my customers make cards at home also.  We also used the brads that you put the candy dots on.  I don't know why I have not been using those.  It was a great addition to this card.  I did not take a picture of this but the piece of yellow and white paper that we cut the flower shape out of the front, we used on the inside and stamped on it to say Hello.  It was a great way to use the lines in a different way.  I cannot wait to see what everyone else does with other DSP.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment