Sunday, May 10, 2015

4 Card Class

Saturday's class was fun.  The ladies did a great job making the cards.  All 4 cards were very different.  Here is one of them.
 This card I made to show my ladies how they can make a simple card with DSP.  This card was simple to make.  The Crisp Cantaloupe DSP (which is retiring in a few short weeks) is 4"x3 3/4".  The I cut the 3 3/4" to break it apart.  So you can make it any size you want.  I made this one very simple.  But you could also use an edge punch on the two sides that show on the white.  Again simple but adds a little more to it. 

I made another sample to show them how using the same layout you can make it look totally different. 
This one I did the same with the painted petals DSP.  When I was stamping the saying on the white piece it smeared so instead I stamped it on an piece of white and punched it out using the tag punch in the occasions catalog.  Popped it with dimensionals and added a bow to give it the extra.  Again clean and simple.  I love this layout and feel it is a great way to use up those last few pieces of DSP that you don't know what to do with.  Try it and let me see what you do.  Janice 






No comments:

Post a Comment