Friday, October 31, 2014

Winter Art Frame

I have many customers that love to make the Framed Art.  The Halloween one was fun.  I loved all the sayings we had on it.  Plus the spooky house and bats.  So sorry if you missed it.  But the good news is that I have completed the Winter Framed Art.  I will show you bits of it to entice you to want to come and make it.  Here is the first peek.
So this is the top row.  Yes I love cardinals.  So we had to put those in.  The cardinal was made by using the bird punch.  It was exciting to see how you can make this bird look like a cardinal.  It took some thought but when it was done, I could say it was really not that difficult.  It just took some thinking, which is not always easy for some of us.  I like to get things done.  I am not very patient with putsy things.

You can see that I used the new tag punch from the holiday catalog.  Love that tag punch.  It worked well for this project.  I also love the sequins and snowflakes that come together that are a great embellishment to add to the project (or many projects as I have).  I also had to incorporate the snowflake charm embellishment.  It is just too cute not to show off.  I also love love love the stamp set with the polar bear, trees, birds, snowman and all the other stamps in the set.  Again I love to look at snow scenes just don't make me go outside for very long.  Many moons ago I did like to cross country ski.  That was way back when I was in college.  I know my best friend from college probably still cross country skis.  Kathy, you go girl. 

Well I gotta run and get everything ready for tomorrow morning.  Oh did you forget to sign up for the curvy box class?  You have until 6pm to let me know you are coming.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment