Friday, October 19, 2012

Kids in the snow

I love watching the kids playing in the snow.  They make such great snow angels!!  Back in my day we did not use inner tubes.  Our butts got sore!!!!  We had the wooden sleds and toboggan.  We all hated hauling that big toboggan back up.  But it was fun to go down with so many people on it.  OK so I'm dating myself.  I do have fond memories of my dad making what seemed like a huge mound of snow for us in our backyard.  It was safer and mom could see us by looking out the window!  She did not have to freeze watching us.
The next card is made with those cute kids from "Wonderful Winterland".  I just fell in love with that set.   It is in the holiday catalog on page 8.
 This is the front of the card.  It is almost impossible to see that I have Night of Navy as the main card in this picture.  I love that I used the Delicate Doilles Sizzlit.  I love love love that.  It is so easy and looks so nice with so many cards, scrapbook pages.  If you do not have that you are missing out.

You can see I incorporated the little skater from the set at the bottom.  He fits nicely in the new small scallop circle punch.  Did you know we have that punch?  It is a wonderful addition to any stamper.


Here is a close up of the kid having a blast going down the hill so fast.  Can't you just feel that air flying?

I added the blue jean ribbon which just made this card really be for a boy.  On the inside I put the little guy making a snow angel........  So darn cute.



Hope you enjoyed this one.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment