Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas Card Buffet

Good Evening My Stamping Friends
I am sorry I have not gotten on to share anything with you.  I have been busy with my card buffet event.  It went GREAT!!!!  Everyone was very happy with it.  They want it again.  So I am getting Christmas cards ready for November's Christmas Card Buffet.  The dates will be:
  • Thursday, Nov. 8th from 1-4:30
  • Friday, Nov. 9th from 6:30-10pm
  • Saturday, Nov. 10th from 1-4:30pm
The cost will be $10 for the first 5 cards you make.  Any additional cards you make will cost $1.50 each.  Make as many as you want in the time I have slotted for you.  RSVP so I am sure I will have room for you.
 Here is a sample of one card I have made for it today.
 I just love those gingerbread men.  They are so cute and so easy to make.  Stamp and use SU framelit and it is ready to be put on your card.  I colored in the buttons on the boy gingerbread man (the one with the bow).  I then colored in the frosting lace on the little girl.  She has a red bow with a rhinestone in the middle.  The bow is made with the heart from the owl punch.
Love love love the naturals embossed cardstock!!!  I have not used it as much.  I keep saving it.  For what I don't know.

The color did not come out well in the picture.  The red is Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Midnight Muse.
I look forward to making more fun Holiday cards for the Christmas Card Buffet. 

Are you hearing me on the radio?  92.1 FM between 7-midnight.  I have heard from a number of you that you heard it.  Remember to sign up for our fun stamp camp weekend.  Check out the website for it.  CampStampInOga.com to get all the details.  You don't want to miss it.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment