Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Penguin Walk

This was my card for the shoebox swap.  My friend Jaylyn loves penguin.  She found a penguin on line (sorry I cannot remember who it was).  I then decided to change it a little and make it a little Santa because I need to use my silver glimmer paper!!!
I love my bow.  My idea was to look something like a beautiful package.  Of course it is so easy to use the googly eyes.  The googly eyes are not just for Halloween.  This is another card that will be at my Christmas Card Buffet.  Have you signed up yet?

If you have not been on the SU website recently you might not be aware of the sale rack.  They have lots of items on it.  But many items will go fast.  So hurry over there and get your favorite items.  Remember to put my name as your demonstrator.  Thanks Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment