Thursday, October 30, 2014

Curvy boxes day 4

So you are back to see the 4th box.  Well I am going to show you one that we will not be making.  This one is using vellum.  I put a battery operated candle in the middle so it lights up.  How cool these would be on a mantel or holiday table. 

I apologize that I had to take this picture in a slightly darker room so that you could see the effect the candle gives to the curvy box. I also took a picture of it in the light.  I used the vellum that has the gold dots on it.  Tied a gold ribbon on the top.  I think I should add a tag.  There are 3 tag shapes to go with the curvy box framelit in the kit.  So you can add that very easily.  Who needs to order this?  I am placing an order tonight.  So let me know by 6pm and I will get it ordered.



I look forward to showing you more on Saturday.  If you are not coming to the class on Saturday......... Oh well you will have to wait longer to see more curvy boxes.  Just saying Santa and football are in the air.......

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment