Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stars

This card was a last minute design. Some times my last minute thoughts can make darn cute cards. This time I love this card. It was because I had my hostess club using a piece of glitter paper that was going to be mostly covered.  I can't waste beautiful paper. So this card used a star shape from that glitter paper before they put their other card together.

The trick was you cut out a smaller size star from the "Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stackable" which is on page 7 of the holiday catalog. Love this paper by the way. Then you put adhesive on the back of the slightly larger glitter star. Hold the glitter star behind the hole of the green star. Now lay them down on the front of the card. The green card should not be stuck. But you have the glitter star in the right place. I added the beautiful red satin ribbon (found on page 15 in holiday catalog).  Then I used dimensionals and popped the green paper. Now the glitter star shows through in the correct place.

I added the snow flake embellishment (on page 22) to finish the card. Now this would make a great easy but beautiful Christmas card.  Oh and to use everything I put the green star I cut out on the inside of the card. 


I will be placing my last order for October on Thursday night. So let me know what you need. You will have it by the 7th of November in time to complete your holiday cards with time to spare.

Email or call me. Stampingwithjaniceb@gmail.com or 262-498-4905.

No comments:

Post a Comment