Monday, October 27, 2014

Curvy Boxes Day 1

Have you used the curvy box framelit yet?  Well if you have not you have got to come to my technique class this Saturday, Nov. 1st.  The class is only $10.  Class starts at 9am but a few ladies sleep in a little and stroll in by 10:30am.  RSVP by Friday at 6pm so I have enough cardstock ready for you to create.

Today was my first day of really playing with it.  Well I could not stop.  I now have so many ideas I can't wait to put more together.  I put 5 together in a matter of a few hours.  So you will be able to put 4 boxes together in a matter of an hour and a half!!!!  Then duplicate them for your friends and family.  I will have more samples for you to see on Saturday.

Today I am just teasing you with just one of the adorable boxes.  Now how can you not want to come and make these????????


Isn't he just the most adorable penguin you have seen...........  And he is so easy to make.  Trust me.  Ok so this is just one of them.  Come back again tomorrow and I will post another one.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment