Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Curvy boxes day 3

I could not decide which one to show you.  I am having so much fun playing with these.  But I decided to stick to the ones you will be making on Saturday, Nov. 1st.  Have you signed up?  I only have 3 spots left. 





If you know me, I do not like winter.  I think the first snowfall is beautiful.  Then when the snow gets dirty it is ugly.  I do not care to participate in any outdoor sports in the winter.  But I do love looking at snowmen that other people make.  I like to make one or two if it isn't too cold outside (I'm such a wimp to cold weather).  So winter does give me more reasons to stay inside and stamp. 

So here is my version of the snowman.  I love the dazzling details on his hat and carrot nose.  It adds so much more to how cold the snowman needs it to stay alive.  The carrot nose is a small heart that I folded in half.  So clever if I do say so myself.  Now I have been making snowmen for awhile and this is the first year I have done this.  So who is going to burst my bubble and tell me that they have been doing it for a long time?

Again I am looking forward to seeing you make your own this Saturday.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment