Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wetlands Again

I know I told you I had fun playing with the Wetlands Stamp Set.......  Well here is another card I saw from Julie Wadlinger on Splitcoast.  I changed the Designer Series Paper to be "Afternoon Picnic DSP" (page 161 main catalog). I liked that I could stamp on the DSP for the saying.
Again this is an easy card to make.  I am a stamper that likes to have something completed to show for my time.  That is why I am not a quilter.  Quilting takes too long to get a completed project (even thought I love the quilt projects when they are done).

I used Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede markers with Black Stazon.  I stamped the goose in black stazon then went over the grass blades with my Old Olive marker (fine point).  I used the aqua painter for his Soft Suede body but you could just use your Soft Suede marker too. 

If you have not bought Wetlands yet you are missing out on a great stamp set.  It was one of my MUST haves after looking at the catalog for the first time.  It is on the top right hand side of the page (69). 
126695 Wood $21.95
126697 Clear $16.95
Hurry up and order it!  You will not regret it.  It is going to be a great stamp set for Fall cards........  Jump on to my stampin' up website to order.  http://createwithjanice.stampinup.net
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment