Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hostess Club

I have a hostess club that meets monthly.  They are a group of 6 stampers that love to learn, stamp, talk, laugh and make lots of cards!  They each buy $25 of SU product a month.  Each of them is the hostess for one of the 6 months.  That person then gets the hostess FREE items.  They are loving it.  If you and some of your friends or family members would like to be part of a hostess club on your own or with other people give me a call. 

This is one of the cards that we will be doing this month.  They cannot wait to learn how to make it.  Don't you just love that bee?  He is so darn cute.  SU has a framelit so you don't have to cut him out by hand.  Just use your Big Shot.  I love my Big Shot.  


This is the inside of the card.  That bee is in a hurry to get some where.......  I hope he does not stop and sting you on his way there.

Have a great day.  I really do appreciate any comments.  They can be short.  Just let me know if you are liking my blog.  Thank you.  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment