Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 4 Card Class for $10

This is one of the beautiful cards we will be doing at my August Card Class.  The stamp set is a hostess set called Simply Sketched.  The entire set is so beautiful.  Check it out on page 205 in the main catalog.  You can get it by having a card party or a catalog party or just order $150 yourself. 

The yummy ribbon is 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Strawberry Slush page 173 of the main catalog.  Many of my customers are buying this up.  It stretches so easily.  As you can see on this card it I wrapped it around the circle. 

The Designer Series Paper I used is Gingham Garden on page 153 of the main catalog.  It has been one of my favorites this year.  I am on my second package of it and it is almost gone. 

I think the tiny pearls add a lot to this card.  I hope you will sign up for the card class.  Time is running out. Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment