Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another Shaving Cream Card

 This card was another easy card to make.  I used the shaving cream technique I talked about yesterday.  See that post for details on how to do it.  It was fun to use the framelit and then show the stamped image under it.  This is again a very easy card to make many of.  Use different colors to make it different.  Use a different shape to make it look another way.  Let me hear what you make.

Here is another shaving cream background.  This one you can see the crisp cantaloupe in the right corner.......  I told you I used a little bit of crisp cantaloupe.  You can also see it softly blended in the upper middle of the card. 
I am loving the stamp set Perfect Blend.  It is so easy to use and make your own colored belly band.  Keeping your fingers from getting burnt was never so pretty as what you can do with this set. 
People have asked me what stamp set does the saying come from.  Well it is a fun word set called Yippee-Skippee! found on page 37 of the main catalog.  It is right below Perfect Blend.  So now go have two cups of your favorite coffee (or tea) and sit back and look through the catalog.  Then head on over to my SU website and order these two sets so you can make this card.  http:/createwithjanice.stampinup.net
 Happy stamping my friends.........
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment