Monday, August 5, 2013

Calm Christmas

This stamp set "Calm Christmas" was one of the first stamp sets that stood out for me in the new Holiday catalog.  I love the saying.  It is such an easy stamp to use.  Remember when you have a big stamp like this one, make sure you sand it lightly with your sanding block or emery board.  It helps to make the ink stay on your stamp better. 

It is difficult to see the beauty of this card with my camera.  But trust me it is stunning........  The main card is Night of Navy.  The first layer is whisper white, then at the bottom is our new Silver Foil (oh it is so beautiful).  I put it through the Big Shot using the Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (page 24 & 26 in Holiday catalog).  I used white embossing powder on the bird.  I added the silver 1/8" ribbon (Page 28 in Holiday catalog) up in the corner.  I think I could have added the "Peace on Earth" saying and punched it out to the bottom right hand corner.  I will probably do that later.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment