Sunday, September 13, 2015

Flowers

I am a little late tonight getting on here.  But I have been trying desperately to learn how this new computer works.  Everything is in different places.  I am actually having to take notes because I do something then I go to do that same thing again and I cannot remember how I did it.  Simple things such as printing is so different on this pc.  But when I do figure more out I am sure I will be saying wow this works so great.  I will say I already like the new keyboard!  I think I will need to have a computer whiz come over and show me a few things while I take some notes.  My poor husband, Paige is very frustrated.  He had a difficult time with the old computer.  This is way over his ability.  So I have had to write simple instructions on how to get to his email.  That is as far as he has gotten.  And even that he doesn't even want to attempt much unless he really has to. 

Alright enough about my learning curve.  Today's card is one that I just love.  I did use my blendabilities but you could definitely use a blender pen or aqua painter to do this card.  I think I will be having my Hostess Club this month do this card.


I used Melon Mambo as my color choice.  I stamped the flowers randomly in a line going down.  Then the Melon Mambo pieces were put on the extra white pieces.  I used dimensionals on the white pieces.  I wanted the flowers to really look like they were underneath.  Almost like they were peeking out.  I cut the one flower out and popped it too.  You cannot see in this picture the inside.  I put another flower on the corner of the inside.  Keep on Stamping and I will keep on Sharing.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment