Friday, September 11, 2015

Flower Wreath

This wreath was so fun to make.  It is also very easy. You could do this in many colors.  I chose Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.

I used the brick wall embossing folder.  It is definitely one of my favorites.  I then took a 2 1/2" white circle and placed it on the brick wall.  Then added my flowers around it.  So I was sure to make it even.  Such an easy little trick.  I also punched out the green leaves from the bird punch.  I only wanted the leaves and not the long branch so it was even less cardstock used.  I put the leaves on and then added the flowers.  To top it all off I added little pearls in the middle of each flower. 

                             

So now what colors are you going to make it in?  I can see real red flowers with some having white chalk on them softly to look like poinsettia for the holidays.  Get your mind thinking.  Give me a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Keep on Stamping and I will keep on Sharing. 

Janice Borchart
Racine, WI

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It is so simple and elegant! What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete