Thursday, September 10, 2015

Minions


So this is my version of the minions.  The one on the stick is to be used in a cupcake.  I thought that would make a cute decoration for someone's birthday.  It should probably be for a young child's birthday but I know many adults that are in love with these minions.

So how did I make it you ask. 

Main body - daffodil delight using owl punch (then cut off the top ears and the feet)

Hands and feet - basic black use owl punch feet

Arms - small flower punch cut each petal for an arm

Pants - pacific point from owl punch

Straps - I cut part of the pacific point into strip

Black strip cut by hand and added a goggly eye

Black strip cut 3 times for hair

If the back of him is going to be seen then you would want to add another daffodil delight body to the very back and maybe add a pacific point piece half way for his pants in the back. 

I chose to just add the wide oval in whisper white so that I could put the stick on the back of him and then put the oval. 

Hope you like him.  I will have a bucket of supplies at my Creating Crop Sept. 25th and 26th.  Croppers will be able to make him so they too can learn how to make him. 

At the upcoming Craft Fairs I will be at, I will be taking orders from people that want me to make these for them. 

Keep on stamping and I will keep on sharing. 

Janice Borchart
Racine, WI



















No comments:

Post a Comment