Sunday, December 28, 2014

Catalog Kick Off

In the beginning of December I met my friend Cheryl from Muskego with some of her downline.  We went to dinner than went over to Tinsel Town in Kenosha for the SU Occasions Catalog Kickoff.  I had not gone to the last one for the annual catalog.  But this time it was a night I could go.  So I signed up and asked Cheryl if she was going.  Here is a picture of us taken as we were entering the theater.  None of us like our picture being taken.  But it was fun to be together.

What I will say about the kickoff is I now understand what my customers feel like wondering what things really look like and what you can do with them.  Watching what SU employees were doing with so many of the items was so exciting.  We were laughing at how much we now knew we needed.  There were stamp sets that I would never have thought I would really want but I know own because of what I saw them do with it.  Example is the herd stamp set.  I thought it was cute but oh so much fun.  Here are two samples of what I have made with it.
I saw this a pinterest (sorry I cannot remember your name to give you credit).  It is using the designer series paper pack called Adventure Bound in the Occasion Catalog.  Then I stamped the herd in tuxedo black and used many of my blendabilities to make the animals pop.  Then I added the party hat and pom pom.  I love this card. 

This was my first card I made with the herd.  This is my design no casing from anyone.  I used the FREE Paper from SAB that is embossed with this diagonal stripe.  I colored the stripe with my daffodil blendability then wiped the embossed part with a kleenex and look how it turned out.  I bought the picture frame framelit awhile ago and it reminded me of the picture of us at the catalog kickoff.  I like that I put it at an angle.  I know I am not done using this stamp set.  But I have spent time using other stamps from the Occasions catalog.  Come back again later this week and I will show you more. 

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment