Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Serene Scenery II

Here is another quick and easy card.  I love quick cards.  If you are new to Stampin' Up you might not have this stamp set.  But you need to get it.  It is one of the best stamp sets to make masculine cards and it does not take any time to use it and it is so versatile.  You will find it on page 133.  It is called Wetlands.  It is my go to stamp set when I am looking for basic sayings too. 


The paper is again the same as yesterday's.  Serene Scenery.  Ok now that you have seen 2 of the papers you must buy this paper.  The rest of the paper is just as versatile.  Go and click on the Stampin' Up logo on my blog and you will go directly to the Stampin' Up website to order.  It is that easy.

Can you see how I stamped the wheat in the background?  That stamp is in this set too.  I just used Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock.  So easy.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment