Monday, August 8, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

It was a busy weekend and I did not get to post.  Sorry about that.  Yesterday, Sunday, I was at my son's girlfriend's for a Tastefully Simple, Party Light and Stampin' Up Party.  I had them making 3 cards.  This one was a favorite.  It uses the stamp set and thinlet that is only available during the month of August.  Thoughtful Branches.  A month just isn't enough time for me to get all the fun shown about this great bundle.  Here is the simple yet very fun card.  I used Calypso Coral with Chocolate Chip.  I saw this card done by Mary Fish.  I changed it a little bit but generally speaking it is very similar. 



Of course I had to do the inside of the card.  I love these birds.  They added that little extra to the inside.  I hope to post a few more using this bundle yet this week.  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment