Friday, January 8, 2016

Botanical Garden

When I first saw this stamp set in the occasions catalog I knew I had to have it.  You can get it in a spectacular bundle.  It comes with the stamp set, framelits, and Designer Series Paper!  They are so versatile. 
I love this card.  The framelit cut the edge of the front of the card.  There are so many ways to use that one framelit to make an interesting look.  I will post some more ideas in the near future.  The yellow flower is another framelit that gives that extra dimension to the flower.  I love how it can come up slightly.  Then the little white flower in the middle is another framelit.  I added a pearl to the middle just for that added little something.  Isn't that paper just beautiful?  And there are many more designs to use.  I guarantee I will be using this at more of my classes. 

My classes are scheduled.  To make it easier for everyone I have them the same times every month.
  • 4 Cards for $10 is on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 9am.
  • That same 4 card class is also offered on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2pm.
  • Doubles Card Class is $15 or Free with a $20 order that day which is always the 4th Saturday of the month at 9am. 
Any questions about my classes please contact me.  I am very easy going and willing to help make you enjoy stamping.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment