Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Tipster

So for Christmas I got a new ink shelf.  Oh yeah I'm loving it.  It is from Stamp n Storage.  It is made with great quality.  I love that I now can see what refill goes with what ink pad very easily.  So my ink pads have been getting reinked this past week.  What a difference it makes!  I like that my markers are also right there.  But it does not make it easy for taking to a crop or someone else's house.  So think about that for yourself. 


Well I had a little problem that I had to figure out.  That problem was I have more ink pads than the 60 slots in that shelving unit.  I have doubles of some colors because of needing them for classes.  I don't like to make people wait or find the basket with that color ink pad in it.  So I had some gift certificates for Amazon so I ordered another ink shelf to store my extra ink pads on.  Same company just this time it won't have the holes for the reinker or marker.  Just saying that you might like that one.  I will share that one when it arrives in 10 days or so. 

I hope this gives you an idea of how to store your ink pads.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment