Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Sky's the Limit

For those of you looking for stamp sets for the men and boys in your life, this is a stamp set that fits the bill.  My husband loves planes.  Especially stunt planes.  Not me.  I'd get sick with one stunt which is much less than what he likes to do.  Years ago when we lived in California he would go up with a friend and do stunts.  Many stories to tell me now.........  Back then I was not told quite as much.  But that is all fine.

Well this card is one I made using that airplane. 
It is difficult to see in the picture but there is a stream of smoke coming from the plane and I added the Happy Birthday to the end of it.  Sky writing is so fun to see.  I hope this inspired you to get this stamp set.  It is a limited time for SAB.  So order $50 of product so you can get this stamp set free. 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment