Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Tipster

After last week's cardstock storage I have had people asking me how do you store your 12x12 Designer Paper?  So I will share how I am storing that. 
 
"31" bags are a must in my stamping room.  I use many different sizes and styles and colors, etc.  I help keep my "31" consultant in business.  Right Kristi?  This is one of the cubes I use.  It is slightly larger that 12x12. 

 
I had these folders from way back from Creative Memories.  Now I have found them at Hobby Lobby (but they do not seem to carry enough of them).  They are plastic folders that have a smaller pocket for my scraps of DSP.  Again I want to use my scraps and save money.  I use my label maker so I know what the name of the paper is.  Then on the left side I have listed the colors that go with that DSP on an adhesive sheet.  Those are full sheets like the address labels.  I can type it easily on my computer and print it off.  Cut it with my cutter and peel it off.  It is again a nice way to know which colors go with that paper and I can pull the folder out and put it on my desk while I am working on something.  This is also a great way for me to take my DSP to a crop.  I can just grab the cube (notice it has handles to carry).  Or if I know which DSP I will be using I take just those couple of folders. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this Tuesday Tipster. 
 
Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment