Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Easter Blessings Stamp Set

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. I love all the different colors they bloom in. Here I used Elegant Eggplant. They look so rich and elegant. I stamped the tulips on Elegant Eggplant and cut them out. Then popped them on the first time I stamped them in the white. I colored the tulips before I popped the tulips. If the color underneath shows a little it makes it even more professional. The green I chose for the leaves is garden green (perfect). The gold card stock is a great addition Stampin' Up has. It is so great to work with. Using an embossing folder on it is breath taking. The gold dots are on the vellum. It is new in the occasion catalog. It comes by12x12 sheets with 3 different designs on each sheet. It is a must have. Putting different colors of card stock under it makes it look different. 

Many people did not want to buy this stamp at first because it has Easter Blessings attached to the tulips. I my words off so I can use the tulips for any reason. I still can use the Easter Blessings words but I can decide when. So I'm getting more use out of this stamp. I hope you will order your stamp today at createwithjanice.stampinup.net. Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment