Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Starburst

The starburst sayings stamp set is a set I did not think I needed. Haha. Now I'm enjoying it in so many ways. It is very versatile. The oh happy day is good for so many different days to celebrate. The one I used here is so nice to tell someone how much they mean to you. Of course I love these colors. Crisp cantaloupe and pistachio pudding and baked brown sugar yum. The ribbon is so beautiful and is so easy to work with. You must have it.   

Have you signed up for my 4 cards for $10 class?  It is offered on Saturday, Jan. 18th at 8:30am and again on Wednesday, Jan. 23rd anytime between 2-8pm or again on Saturday, Jan. 25th at 8:30am. I offer this class 3 times to help each of you fit it into your schedule. Contact me to reserve your spot before it fills up. Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment