Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow me

Make sure you get an email when I post a new message here. Go to the bottom on the right side and fill out the follow me email. That way you won't miss anything here.

I love this card. I wish I could remember where I saw something very similar.  I'd like to give the credit where it is due. This is another card we will be making at my 4 cards for $10 class. 3 days to choose from. Saturday, February 15th at 8:30am or Wednesday, February 19th between 2-8pm or Saturday, February 22nd at 8:30am. Make your reservation today. Bring a new person to one of these classes and you and your friend each pay half price!  Yes 4 cards for $5!!!!!!  Janice

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is REALLY beautiful! I can't wait to make it! How did you stamp those flowers with the gradation? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete