Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dazzling Diamonds

Who does not love diamonds?  Using dazzling diamonds makes a card special. Here is a card I made for December's Technique Geeks Class. It wowed everyone. It is easy to make. Use your versa mark pad and add heat and stick powder to create a really sticky bond for the dazzling diamond glitter. Then your glitter stays and you don't have it every where for weeks!
I love this one using the snowflake frame lit. Of course I also love that snowman. He is a smaller version of a snowman Stampin' Up had a few years ago. This is one of the 25 year anniversary stamp sets SU has out. It will be available for only a few more months. So be sure to purchase it before it is gone. Hop on over to my Stampin' Up website to place an order or email me and I will order for you. createwithjanice.stampinup.net
This next card is another dazzling diamonds one. I used Summer Silhouette stamp set.  This is my go to flower set. It is so versatile. You can use it for any season just by changing the colors. Ok so I used more pastel colors in this one because I have to keep reassuring myself that spring is right around the corner. So it's below zero now. It soon will be so warm people (not me) will be complaining it is too hot!  But don't you just love this. Leave me a note to let me know your thoughts on either of these cards. It also helps me to know I'm not just talking to myself. 

Be warm inside & out. 
There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted. Diana Dors
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment