Thursday, September 5, 2013

Janice's Creating Crop

I am so excited to share with you that I am now taking registration forms for my November 1st and 2nd event.  It is called "Janice's Creating Crop".  I started this crop for all those scrapbookers that have been left hanging with no more scrapbooking company crops.  I love to stamp and scrapbook and most of all I want to give you time to have fun, scrapbook, create cards and do other fun craft projects in a convenient location.

Registration fee = $75.00
  • Fee includes a table with room to spread out
  • Space to be by your friends
  • 3 meals
  • 3 cards or a 2 page scrapbook layout
Groups of 4
  • Register with 3 other people and you pay only $69 each!
  • Space is limited, so register today.
Registration Deadline is October 1, 2013.  Sorry no late registration.

Hotel Accommodations are available
  • Contact Marriott at 262-886-6100.  
  • Mention block for Stampin' Up event ($85)
I will bring for you to use:
  • 58 SU ink pads & markers
  • 50+ stamp sets
  • 50+ embossing folders + sizzix dies
  • Big Shot
  • Every Stampin' Up punch
  • Simply Scored Scoring Tool
  • Ideas for scrapbook layouts
  • Lots of display boards
Specials that weekend
  • Rubber Rummage Sale
  • 10% off merchandise ordered
  • Swap Table
  • Punch Art Table
Making memories is a great way to share your life with your family and friends.  Make November 1st and 2nd another memory to share.  Contact me to get a registration form.  stampingwithjaniceb@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you and then spending time with you.  Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment