Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Turkey

Thanksgiving is coming and I'm getting ready.  This is just one of the cards I have made with the stamp set called Harvest of Thanks.
  • Holiday catalog page 19
  • Wood 131736 $20.95
  • Clear 131739 $15.95
This stamp set coordinates with Apothecary Accents, Deco Labels Collection, and Bitty Banners Framelits Dies.

Notice I used markers on the turkey stamp.  Then on the inside I used sponge daubers to ink up the many thanks stamp. 

If you are wondering where the background paper is from..........  Well it is from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.  I have made a number of things using some of the things I got with that kit. 
  • 133463 $19.95
  • page 18 in the Holiday catalog
So now what do you think of the Simply Kits?  Write me a comment and let me know if you are buying them or if you are now thinking about buying one?  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment